Viernes, 25 de mayo de 2018

Lab for Restoring Paper Donated to Matanzas

Versión para impresiónVersión en PDF

The Italian-Latin American Institute (IILA) with funding from the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation (Maeci) donated a laboratory for the restoration of paper, opened today here.
 

The laboratory is the result of the cooperation between the offices of the Historian of Havana and the Conservationist of Matanzas, and it is the fourth one opened in Cuba, following Havana, Cienfuegos (center/south) and Camaguey (east).

 

The laboratory was opened at the Teatro Sauto, National Monument opened in 1863 in the province of Matanzas, 100 kilometers east of Havana.

 

The laboratory begins works during the paper restoration and conservation course, started here on February 1st for a month and taught by IILA professors, who are at the same time, Unesco advisers.

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Identifican Segunda Caja Negra de accidente aéreo en La Habana

Raúl Torres - Laureles y Olivos

MATANZAS-325.jpg

 

CANCIÓN OFICIAL

logo-elecciones-generales-2017-2018-750x470.jpg